[DNS] Should this list continue to exist?

From: Kim Davies <kim>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:36:00 +0000
Quoting Rod Keys on Wednesday March 26, 2014:
| Maybe Auda could host it for historical reasons?

To be clear, I have no problem continuing to host it for the foreseeable
future, or if it was wound up, keeping the archive of historical posts
online.

I pose the question not because of cost concerns, more a case of
rationalisation (i.e. having one less thing for all of us to worry
about) if there was general consensus that the list has outlived its
usefulness.

In auDA's early years there was a discussion to transfer stewardship of
the list to them. It seemed like a logical home to me. auDA's position
was that they didn't want the liability of hosting such a forum and
therefore it should be kept at arm's length.

kim