[DNS] Should this list continue to exist?

From: Darren Worley <darren>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:34:53 +1100
G'day Kim,

...just like to say _THANK YOU_ for your contribution to the industry over
the years. :)
We lost Khoo's old aussieisp list, and I would be sad to see this original
low-noise list go as well... (No one complaining of off-topic sysadmin posts
</runs>).
The Domain News updates are I think what keeps this list going, and are also
a great contribution, Thanks goes to you as well David ! :)

+1 to keep.

:Darren