[DNS] Should this list continue to exist?

From: Norm Potter <norm>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:04:32 +1100
It would be a pity if the list was to finish. Having an independent
pressure group available on tap, if auDA were to start to bring in policies
against the interest of users or suppliers would be invaluable. Kim, if
costs become an issue, let the list know, I'm sure we would all come to the
party.
Norm