[DNS] future of the Domain News survey

From: David Goldstein <david>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:36:42 +1000
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a survey on the Domain News I provide
to the DNS list, and so to the Australian domain name industry, which is
paid for by auDA.

AuDA is currently reviewing whether to continue its support of the domain
news after over 13 years and is seeking views to see if it's still valued by
the community. If there is not enough support, the Domain News will end on
30 June.

To complete the survey go to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/auDADomainNameNewsSatisfactionSurvey

The earlier link I posted was a not completed and authorised version of the
survey. So if you completed the survey then could you spend a couple of
minutes by completing it again to give auDA your views.

Cheers

David

------

David Goldstein

email:  <mailto:david at goldsteinreport.com> david at goldsteinreport.com

web:  <http://goldsteinreport.com/> http://goldsteinreport.com/

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport>
https://twitter.com/goldsteinreport

phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9663 3430 - office/home