Re: Domain space for humans not corporations. was Re: DNS: Answer to Vic Cinc's burning question

From: Rick Welykochy <rick§dot.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 19:40:52 +1000
Adam Todd wrote:

> >>.PER is a classic example.  It's growth rate in the USA is astounding.
> >>Individuals prefer the balance of a PERsonal domain name for themselves.
> >>

> >I havn't looked at PER but what I was getting at was that each person will
>
> You haven't looked at PER, yet your preapred to make comments about FAKE
> DNS and other things.  I can't believe you woudl be so bold.  So uneducated
> and so unresearched.

and so on.

Without the "Tony so and so wrote:" quote near the top, Adam, I'm a bit
lost on this thread. Consider that most of us read hundreds of emails
daily from a variety of lists and other sources. Please atrtibute
the original writers you are commenting on ;)

thanks,
 _/  Richard Welykochy                 mailto:rick&#167;dot.net.au
_/  Dot Communications Ltd             http://www.dot.net.au/world