Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1§ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:47:32 +0100
Alastair and all,

Alastair Waddell wrote:

> Jesus is this hard.

  Well I guess that reading above the third grade reading level is difficult for
some folks.  Keep at it though Alastair, you eventually get there.  We are all
pulling for ya!  >;)

> The Geoff below should read 'Jeff'.
>
> Geoff, sorry.
> Jeff - fuck off.

  That's ok, I think I will pass if you don't mind.  >;)

> On Thu, May 21, 1998 at 10:01:58PM +1000, Alastair Waddell wrote:
> > Geoff, re-read the original message. I'm somewhat incredulous
> > that you seem to think I'm saying the very opposite of what I put
> > forward.
> >
> > I mean, if you had anything reasonable to say, it surely
> > wouldn't address the concerted reply I made to Adam, rather it
> > would address, fucking finally, the issue I put forward.
> >
> > You've seemingly come out of nowhere, with a reply so distorted
> > that I'm completely aghast at your approach.
> >
> > Maybe I was harsh on Adam and you're playing Devil's advocate.
> > Maybe you are Adam (or Adam was an act all along??).
> >
> > Either way, it surely can't be _that_ hard for someone,
> > somewhere, to address the issue I raised (the issue that was
> > already wasted on aussie-isp).
> >
> > If you can read, then digest and make a reasoned, comprehensible
> > reply. Elsewise piss off.
> >
> > "Describe in detail how..." , well fuck you Jeff read the

him too badly >;) -

> --
> Alastair Waddell                 o Tel +61 3 96 400-400
> Technical Administrator          o Fax +61 3 9222-1363
> CyberLabs                        o http://www.cyberlabs.com.au
> Queen Street, Melbourne
>
> + Virtual Services + DNS Maintenance + ISP Co-location + Internetworking

 Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.