[DNS] Commercial Interest from a neutral party

From: Steve Thompson <Steve.Thompson§asx.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:53:46 +1000
As a "Third" party to all these discussions, I would like to bring the
Australian Stock Exchange forward as a commercial party who also wants to
help to get these matters resolved for the commercial users of the system.

We see this issue as one of the major impediments to structured and
controlled growth with a common goal, and as such, would like to become
involved in helping facilitate a useful outcome for commercial users of the
DNS system. As major neutral players in the commercial space, I am sure that
our neutrality will help bring differing companies to a common
understanding.

Basically, the Australian Stock Exchange see's this issue as critical to get
resolved and we are willing to help with governance and policy issues in
relation to how to manage the new process that will be created.

---
Stephen Thompson
Business Systems Architect
Australian Stock Exchange