Re: [DNS] real user input to the process

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:13:33 +1000
Um, I think 'real' in this context means

	Metal Trades Industry Association
	Australian Consumers Association
	Business Council of Australia
	Association of Local Governments
	Regional chambers of commerce
	State business development offices

The bodies people are suggesting seem to me to be people who are already online
and already have domain names, and already have a view which I entirely agree
needs input. But these people are a small minority of business in Australia.
They are early adopters. They are not bodies who (in the view of the ASX, and
I am increasingly in agreement) are scared shitless of the Internet, confused
by FUD, and have no idea what they are getting into.

-George
--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm&#167;dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072