Re: .org, .edu, Etc.

From: Bruce Campbell <bruce_campbell§apnic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:22:56 +1000 (EST)
On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Bill Watson wrote:

bizpla> Robert Elz is not GOD !!
bizpla>
bizpla> If we are to be seen as a serious world player, and not some kind of
bizpla> Aussie joke
bizpla> being played on the Internet, he must either talk some common sense to
bizpla> all of us,
bizpla> or pave the way for serious hand over to be managed by a pertinent body.

Apart from the above being an obvious troll, can I suggest that you look
at the efforts of auDA (.au Domain Administration) at
http://www.auda.org.au/ , which I believe is a 'serious', 'pertinent body'
having its way 'paved' by Robert Elz ?

bizpla> Bill Watson
bizpla> Advanced Business Strategies
bizpla> (Yes, another blasted Internet Consultant)

I would also suggest the use of appropriate line lengths when posting to a
public, text-based forum, particularly when styling yourself as an
'Internet Consultant' .

Regards,

--
  Bruce Campbell <bruce.campbell&#167;apnic.net>
                      Systems Administrator     Regional Internet Registry