Re: Melbourne IT's records

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:05:22 +1100
This approach flies in the face of natural justice for those that
actually read or knew the registration rules and thus did not apply
for generic or reserved names.

It would be quite unjust to proceed in this way as the current rules
would effectively enable a reservation process which it is clearly
stated not to be.

I know a number of my clients that would seriously consider legal
action against any party that allowed this.

>The market will sort itself out post sale.  I understand that Melbourne IT's
>records are sufficient to track request after they took over the formal
>management in Oct 96.  Maybe records exist before then.

Matthew King

CreativeInformation
Domain registrations, internet design, hosting and services.

Tel:	61 02 9233 4471
Fax:	61 02 9233 2777
Mobile:	61 0411 303090
Email: 	mking&#167;cinfo.com.au