RE: [DNS] Public soap boxing, Australia Post, NetRegistry and AUNIC

From: <larry§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:01:25 +1000
Michael

I'm happy to listen, respond to and acknowledge my peers opinions, but its
not really fair to make unsubstantiated, defamatory remarks in a public
forum.

And actually, the term "soap boxing" was deliberately used little tongue in
cheek because its should be abundantly clear that  that's exactly what I was
doing.

Larry