RE: [DNS] uRegister

From: <wilson§expressdomains.biz>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:10:09 +0800
As long as people are not paying directly to be in the draw and Uregister is
not charging above their normal price than they don't need a permit or
license. That is my understanding. Yes I too am tired. I hope AUDA takes all
possible actions as it is clear they are not only spamming but also using
the whois database.

Wilson Young
Express Domains