Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:28:58 +1100
John Thomson [john&#167;hep10.com] wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I used to use bottle as my main registrar for registering domain names and
> its a fully automated system. There is no easy way for them to block certain
> users.

its come to my attention that bottle have been using uregister as a reference site
for its reseller system. so it would appear the relationship is not as arms length as
has been made to appear the url clearly indicate uregister has a reseller account
which could trivially be blocked.

if Nick doesnt have the programing skill to cancel an account or prevent "strangers" from
accessing his reseller system then I am willing to lend him one of my programers at no cost
to do it for him.

Vic