RE: [DNS] Scammers and slammers - a consequence

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:13:11 +1100
Ron,

I am aware of one case where a registrant was so conditioned to ignoring
domain name "notices" that he totally disregarded a real Melbourne IT
renewal notice, so his domain name lapsed and his web site and email stopped
working.

His response was to "ditch .au domain names completely" (his words) and go
with a gTLD instead.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/