Re: [DNS] Namescout and GST

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 15:08:10 +0930
I must admit that I only watch the occasional thread on here.
As the personal attacks are often a waste of the few K they occupy in my
inbox

This thread does indeed worry me as a proud Aussie.

In particular:
Is that information on namescout not issuing tax invoices hearsay, or fact?

If it's fact, then I find the idea extremely offensive that an overseas
company begins an Australian company solely for market image gains, or
regulatory requirements, then don't use use that company as the trading
entity.

Not happy Jan