RE: [DNS] .id.au domain names

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:25:37 +1000
What prompted the question is that in the process of looking for name
availablility, I came across sinclair.id.au, which doesn't seem to comply
with any recognisable policy.

The registrant is listed as Adrian Kinderis, which looks a bit odd.  Whois
shows the contact name is shown as Mark Sinclair.  Strange.

Ron