[DNS] Time for the rulestochangeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:03:29 +1000
James

I wrote in July 2002 <www.setel.com.au/publications/public/policy/001.htm>

- auDA ensure that there are no auDA regulatory impediments to transfers of
com.au domain name licences between registrants; and

- auDA encourage, or at least not discourage, the development of an orderly,
open and competitive secondary market in .com.au domain name licences.

With regard to this second point, there is clearly a role for auDA.  The
form of this role/control may be monitoring, rule setting, enforcing ...

Ian Johnston