[DNS] hands off my id!

From: Peter baker <jellyware§gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:40:35 +1000
hey guys

if you read the policy at the end of the policy document link you will find
that the rules regarding .id.au namespace is not black and white.  its grey

auda has said that they plan to release 2 letter domain names "at normal
registry prices, under normal policy rules on a first come first served
basis"  I think what they are doing here is extraordinary

peter