[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:21:13 +1000
> No, there are some people and I hope in the majority, who try to make it a
> win/win situation where exploitation and unethical business practices
> don't
> enter into the equation.

When you say unethical, you mean unfair right, because I don't understand
what is unethical about selling the gold nugget I dug up before you did.

> I would take that to mean you would kill another person and feed them up
> as
> well if a cow isn't available.  That sort of thinking is what makes having
> rules and regulations necessary.

Yes I would kill and eat another person if it meant survival, and it was the
only thing, however, I'd first look to the ocean and exploit that first,
it's tastier.

Thank god people like me fell out the trees centuries ago and exploited the
planet to make it easier to live within, so I don't have to kill my own
dinner.

> Some people need protecting from themselves.

OK, now I can see why Jon said what he said, that is ****ing arrogant or
immature you pick one, and you need to look for another game to play,
because this one is only going to disappoint you, or better yet, take all
your money.

> I haven't retired and never intend to.  But then I am not out to make what
> I can and care about others.

So you plan to exploit people in order to make yourself feel good, and for
the rest of your life?

So what makes you different?

> Your view of what 'real world" rules there are is flawed.
> If I took your lead I'd be justified in taking all your money and doing
> whatever
> I wanted.  All the phishing and scams are legitimate under your logic as
> it is
> just taking advantage.  If I can get your banking details out of you by
> whatever means it allows me to clean your account out.

Now that is just immature and completely missing the point, if you actually
had read my response without shooting your mouth off, you would have seen
that law is something I'm emphasising on and that everything I have done is
within the 'real world' laws.

Your logic is pathetic and immature.

> No, it isn't na?ve, I know people can't be relied on to do the right
> thing.
> There are far too many people who think like you do.  Which is why we have
> laws, rules and behaviour modifiers.

Yes it is, and you have proved that in the above paragraph.

Thank god we don't have more people like you, otherwise we'd have too many
sooks and not enough go getters, the country would be screwed, we would have
to import go getters (more so than now).

Thank god people like you are still falling out of the trees.