[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:29:10 +1000
WTF are you on about in that post.

I know a domain name is not an asset and cannot be claimed as one, simply
because you don't own it, that arrogance is showing its head again, you
didn't really need to go into detail.

Whatever, it's far from the point, it's not about IPAustralia, but about the
process and logic it uses to assign the right of usage and transfer.