[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 00:45:18 +1000
Look, whatever, your ARE the minority, that?s why auDA relaxed the rules and
continues to do so.

> There lies a fundamental difference, a lot of people would not, what ever
> the
> survival requirement.

> My comment was within the law as you defined it also.  You can not have
> your
> cake and eat it too.  What you want opens up the flood gates so you can't
> decide what gets applied to others without it applying to yourself also.

So, if it's within the laws of our country, how would you take my money,
legally?

> Obviously you don't know anything about me, what I do or what I'm involved
> in.
> Suits me, I don't mind surprising the odd people who attempt to argue with
> me
> without doing their research.  Especially when they resort to personal
> attacks.  Just goes to show they don't have any real arguments to put
> forward
> and have to rely on attempting to intimidate.

Oh, BooHooo want a tissue?

The attack came from you old boy.

Your exact comments

> Personally, I'd make a
> point of never dealing with any company you are associated with and making

> sure people I know will not deal with you.

And you do know I can use this, it is defamation, because you don't know my
company and you have never used my services or products, so therefore you
have no insight into the quality of my offerings.

So all you have is character, again bad news for you.

So surprise me with your fabo research.