[DNS] Telstra DNS redirection

From: Brett Fenton <brett.fenton§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:25:00 +1100
Hi,

Like I think I was correctly quoted as saying.

A small number of technical people are going to be upset about this. The rest
of the world is going to be indifferent/ignorant.

I think that's where we are at. I'm happy to be swayed, but I'm being
agnostic, I need to see some real damage in the real world - Telsra beaking
their own service doesn't count!

Past that it's an emotive issue (obviously) those passionately against it are
vocal. As I've also said I'm indifferent, I don't think it's good or bad. So
it's a bit pointless me debating with people who are pretty passionate about
it.