Re: [DNS] INTRAS NetSecurity (Brad Norrish)

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:00:33 +0800
Go to the "Contact Auda" section from the top of the auda site

Auda has solely directed people to this list from it's website - under the
Contact Auda section

Nothing is mentioned on the site about it "not being an auda list??" Auda
get's the whole industry on board and then says it can be run by Kim as the
fat cat and friends club

How the list started is irrelevant in defending Auda's actions.

Brad

      Post:  107 Faraday Street, Carlton VIC 3053
      Telephone:  1300 732 929
      Facsimile:  03 9349 5711
      Email: info&#167;auda.org.au

PLEASE NOTE: auDA's role is to provide general information about .au domain
name policy and industry regulation. It does not provide advice or
assistance in relation to the registration or renewal of specific domain
names. All such inquiries should be directed to an auDA Accredited
Registrar.

General DNS Discussion

The "DNS List" is an Internet mailing list that facilitates general
discussion on .au related issues. It is an unmoderated forum, and robust
debate is encouraged. A light-touch administration policy is enforced.

     Subscribe/Unsubscribe to the DNS List
     View the List Archives

Updated: 16 April 2003