Re: [DNS] Re: Policy on domain ownership

From: brett fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:03:54 +1000
Jason with all due respect we haven't initiated any changes in the
Registrant of the domain name. We especially haven't made any changes
maliciously. At the end of the day NetRegistry has no real vested
interest in seeing this name not being controlled by the rightful person
or persons.

Below is the full WHOIS output for the domain. The date that any
information was last modified on this domain be it contact details, the
Registrant or delegation was 23/02/2005, certainly not this afternoon.

Regards,
Brett Fenton

Domain Name:             netrider.org.au
Last Modified:           23-Feb-2005 00:03:18 UTC
Registrar ID:            R00015-AR
Registrar Name:          NetRegistry

Registrant:              LS1 Owners Club of Australia
Registrant ID:           ABN 53415321024

Registrant ROID:         C1704037-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Jason Fearon
Registrant Email:        jasonf&#167;ls1.com.au

Tech ID:                 C1704037-AR
Tech Name:               Jason Fearon
Tech Email:              jasonf&#167;ls1.com.au

Name Server:             mdbs2.globalcenter.net.au
Name Server IP:          203.89.226.26
Name Server:             oversteer.bl.echidna.id.au
Name Server:             hades.ls1.com.au
Name Server IP:          203.9.35.100