[DNS] Australia registers more .au than .com domains

From: info&#167;enigmaticminds.com.au <(info§enigmaticminds.com.au)>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:51:59 +1000
auDA invited people to respond to the current Name policy review, from
what I can see you chose not to respond.

    * To view this in light of current domain holders and the current
      situation fails to take into account the future use of the
      internet, domain names and future domain registrants. Personally I
      believe a more apt clich? than "if it aint broke, don't fix it" is
      "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail". There are many issues
      with the current DNS system and domain name policy and if nothing
      is done about it then this will only get worse. Must we really
      wait until it breaks to address them?  Should we not address them
      as we seem them to avoid the issues in the first place?